Crowdfunding is a great way to provide capital for your business, build your customer base, and create buzz and press. But how do you position yourself for success? Bring the assets and information you have on your project: your idea, your pitch, your video, your perks, even your Indiegogo draft campaign, and we'll work with you to get your campaign "launch-ready."
Adam Chapnick will share best-practice insights from data pulled from more than 150,000 Indiegogo campaigns across multiple categories. What you learn will make you many times more likely to succeed, no matter what you're funding.
This workshop will:
- Help you understand when crowdfunding works and when it doesn't
- Provide tactics for using crowdfunding as a component of a larger growth strategy
- Provide counter-intuitive, data-driven insights
- Reveal how to succeed at the three key components of crowdfunding
- Answer your questions about your particular campaign or project
Speaker - Adam Chapnick
Adam was a Principal at Indiegogo, which he helped build into the world’s largest crowdfunding platform, with over 200,000 campaigns, users in over 175 countries, operating in 4 languages and 5 currencies.
Adam also founded Distribber.com, the new-model flat-fee distribution service, and has proudly served on the Board of Directors of the International Documentary Association since 2009. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and two daughters, is an avid sand sculptor, and sings when he probably shouldn’t.